Friday, October 12, 2012

New purchases

So I have been looking for a great pair of boots as its getting colder and colder. I have looked everywhere for something simple and classic that I could wear with dresses to work as well as jeans. And I have come across this pair of Tory Burch riding boots, to me they look absurdly fab! The have a 1 inch heel which I like ( I really didn't want them to be any higher than that) and they are simple and hopefully will be of a good quality! I ordered them yesterday and hoping they will arrive on Monday!! I'm very excited!
I have also recently got addicted to the dr denim kissy jeans! The fit oh so well and are very soft and comfortable. If you are looking for a pair of really skinny jeans...these are it.. They will look great tucked into my new boots!

Lola x

No comments:

Post a Comment