Monday, October 15, 2012

Baby Pinks

I dug out all of my nail varnishes and realized that i tend to go for different shades of the same color! But they are all so different, I love baby pinks during the summer and dark burgundy, gray and navy when it gets a bit colder.

Here is a pic of some of the nail varnishes I own. Are there any colors that you would recommend as I love trying out new brands and tones :)

L-R Inglot in 335, OPI Mod About You, OPI Italian Love Affair and last but not least China Glaze in Pure Elegance.


8 comments:

  1. very cute colors!! something you can wear everyday! i think i have to go out and get myself one of the opi ones :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the OPI ones last the longest in my opinion but I love the Inglot colour as well!

      Delete
  2. ooh I love baby pinks, I think the 2nd/third ones can be worn all year round. Well, I would wear them regardless ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I do wear them regardless of the time of year :P do you have any that you would recommend? (Not that I don't have enough baby pinks or anything :)
      Lola x

      Delete
  3. Haha I know the feeling! My husband says all all my lipsticks are the same colour, but they're all so different!! ;) I love pink nails too! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these subtle colours they make nails look so neat and delicate X

    ReplyDelete